Tuesday 30 July 2013

Shakti is my best critic and well-wisher, feels Mukti Mohan!

When Mukti Mohan took wild card entry in Colors’ Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6, she put the stage on fire leaving everybody, audience and judges, surprised with her electrifying dance moves.

During a candid chat with sources, she claims that she is not a trained dancer. “I am giving my 100 percent to all my performances. I am not a trained dancer and whatever I have learnt is from my sister Shakti. My sisters have always been on my side.”

Mukti adds that her sister Shakti Mohan is her best critic. “Shakti always helps me and gives me suggestions to improve my dance. She is my best critic as she always corrects me whenever I go wrong,” she said. Though Shakti is a national level dancer, who won the trophy of Dance India Dance and also did an item number in Rowdy Rathore, Mukti said she is not afraid of being compared with her.

“I know comparisons are bound to happen as Shakti is a fabulous dancer and has also won a dance reality show but I don't look at it that way. I learn from her in whatever possible way I can. She keeps telling me don't look at others just be yourself. This is only mantra that she has given me. I know everyone has a lot of expectations from me as I am entering one of the biggest dance reality shows. I believe every reality show brings the real you. So I am just going to give my best and above all I think this is a best learning opportunity for me. I am going to make a best use of it," concludes Mukti.

Mukti has earlier tried her hands at comedy with Comedy Circus and has also participated in a dance reality show Zara Nach Ke Dikha.

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment