Monday 5 August 2013

Kanchi Kaul is living best phase of life with hubby and in-laws!

Unlike her on screen husband and in laws on Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chabi Meri Bhabhi, who are not modest towards Shraddha (Kaanchi’s screen name), Kanchi Kaul has a nice, honest and loving family in real life. She married TV actor Shabbir Ahluwalia in 2011 and said she is lucky to have most awesome set of in-laws who take care of everything.

Kanchi, well known for her roles in telly shows Bhabhi and Maayka, returned to television after a hiatus of four years. Talking about the gap, she said, “After marriage, Shabbir and I were travelling to different places for one year, we were on a long honeymoon! It was not a conscious decision to take a break but I wanted to enjoy my married life for a bit. When I started looking for work again and I got the offer for Meri Bhabhi, it came just at the right time.”

She goes on, “I feel it is important to take some time off after a show comes to an end. But I was doing a lot of ad films in the meantime. I also did commercials for Pakistan so that kept me busy.”

On being quizzed what changes she has observed after marriage, she said, “Life hasn't changed at all. The only difference is that I am living in a different house now.”

How does she manage her personal and professional life? Kanchi averred, “I am very lucky this way. I have the most awesome set of in-laws who take care of everything. And then there are servants to do the household work. In fact, I'd say I have lesser responsibilities here then I had back home!”

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment