Wednesday 31 July 2013

Shruti Seth to essay Rani Pani after replacing Karishma Tanna in Baal Veer!

Here is new revelation making way from the popular kids show Baal Veer. The fictional show will soon have a new face of Shruti Seth, who is going to replace Karishma Tanna’s role of Rani Pari.

The beautiful actress, known for her stints in comedy show Shararat, has already started shooting for the same and will be seen in same costume of Karishma Tanna. Shruti confirmed the track and said, “Yes, I'm going to enter the show Baal Veer as Rani Pari, for which I have already started shooting. My character Rani Pari is the same as played by Karishma Tanna, therefore you'll see me in the same look.”

Talking about her experience, she says, “Well, yes it’s interesting to portray a Pari yet again. I've graduated from a bubbling Pari in Shararat to Rani Pari in Baal Veer now. However, since the dialogues are in pure Hindi, the language and diction is giving me a little problem.”

We wonder if Shruti’s new character is on the lines of Rani Devi that audience earlier saw in Shararat. The iconic character was played by veteran actress Daisy Irani and when sources asked Shruti about the similarities,  she said, “I cannot even imagine myself being compared to such a senior actress. The iconic character Rani Devi is still remembered by everyone because it was played by Daisy Irani.”

Meanwhile, Shruti is also shooting for latest season of Comedy Circus titled Comedy ke Mahabali where she does anchoring.

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment