Tuesday 30 July 2013

I don't think either I or Drashti Dhami has an edge in Jhalak, feels Siddharth Shukla!

TV heartthrob Siddharth Shukla has came out far in the dance competition of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, season 6. He said he is satisfied with the journey in the dance show, where he has not come here to compete with any one; rather he is here to improve his own dance skills.

The handsome actor admits that he is not a good dancer and this is why he gets low marks from the judges. “I think I deserved it. All said and done, I am very happy with my journey on this big ticket Colors’ dance reality show. I have learnt a lot,” said Shukla.

Upon asking what if he will reach to top 3 place, Siddharth said, “That is too farfetched; I only take each week at a time. I will cross the bridge when I come to it.”

Talking about the performance he liked most till date, Siddharth shares the act he did for his mother as the closest to his heart. After every outing on the dance floor, he fears the comments of choreographer judge Remo D'Souza the most. “For he is technically sound and can easily spot out the mistakes which we try the most hard to hide,” Siddharth comments.

The actor, however, admit that currently being a part of Balika Vadhu (Colors), the show must be helping him gain the audience popularity. “I am seen around daily compared to someone who is not. Having said that, I don’t think either I or Drashti Dhami has an edge for we don’t know what the vote count is,” he opines.

Hope you both stay under this benefit guys!

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment