Saturday 27 July 2013

Preeti Chaudhary doesn't believe in live-in relationship!



Preeti Chaudhary, last seen as Ambi in Colors’ family saga Kairee, is in steady relationship with Tarul Swami for past one and a half years but she said she is in no hurry to marry. She also said that there was time when her parents were pestering her to get married soon.

About her relationship, career and marriage plan, Preeti reveals, “I’m not thinking of marriage yet as we are still in process of chalking out our careers. Marriage is definitely on cards but since I come from a conservative family, there might be some issues. Unka bas chalta to meri chaar saal pehle hi shadi kara dete. But now, since they know that I'm working and have become wiser, I don't think they'll have any problems with the Tarul, if he is well settled and earning well.”

The actress has done shows like Hum Ladkiyan, Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki, Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Kairee.

Further when asked about her thought on live-in relationship, Preeti averred. “Since I had a very traditional kind of upbringing, back home in Ghaziabad, I had only heard about live-in relationships. After moving to Mumbai, I have both seen and heard a lot about these relations but I don't think I would like to try it myself. For me, premarital sex and live-in relationships are a strict no no.”

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment