Friday 2 August 2013

Rohit Bakshi turns vampire for Fear Files!

Not many television actors can play different genres on screen. But it doesn’t go the same with handsome and talented actor Rohit Bakshi, who recently played the role of a super villain Danny in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath.

Rohit, seen as protagonist of Kahiin Toh Hoga on Star Plus, is currently enjoying being a versatile actor. He is again roped in to play crucial character of vampire in an interesting episode of Fear Files on Zee TV. He will play the role of a vampire Tamas, who survives on the blood of living beings. However, in order to become more powerful he needs to suck blood of an eighteen year old girl. The episode is being produced by Contiloe Telefilm's.

Rohit confirmed, “Yes, I am doing the show and today is my first day on the sets. I have watched a lot of vampire movies in the past and it's quite exciting to play a vampire onscreen.”

Talking about negative roles, he is picking rapidly these days, he averred, “I am fine playing negative roles as there is always something new and challenging to it. Also I think maybe I am doing it quite convincingly that's the reason that people have been offering me negative roles. But yes I want to do a good and strong positive character sometime soon.”

Way to go boy!

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment