Thursday 1 August 2013

Bharti Singh to make a cameo appearance in Baal Veer!

Bharti Singh, the only female stand-up comedian in television history, who has showcased stints as an actor, dancer, comedian and singer on TV screen, is now set to enthrall her young fans making cameo appearance in SAB TV’s fictional show Baal Veer.

Recently, it was reported that beautiful and talented Shruti Seth has been roped in to replace Karishma Tanna and play Rani Pari in the show. Now, latest report says the makers are set to bring Bharti Singh on the board.

“She will be the part of the family on Dharti Lok. It is a one week cameo and Bharti will start shooting for it from 2 August 2013,” inform sources.

Bharti, seen in Comedy Circus and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5, also confirmed her presence in the fiction show saying, “Yes, I am doing the show. I actually wanted to play a fairy as I love dressing up like a fairy but the creative team has something else in mind. I can't comment anything on my role right now as I am yet to start shooting.”

Enjoy the high-dose entertainment folks!

Surce : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment