Monday 5 August 2013

I am single and ready to mingle, says Dimple Jhangiani!

Beautiful and vivacious Dimple Jhangiani, who is known for playing Nimrit on Life OK’s Amrit Manthan, is currently seen playing a bubby girl Minty in Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal on Colors. She said she likes being a part of out and out comedy show, which is far from all rona-dhona seen in her previous show.

She elaborated her happiness saying, “Till date, I have done characters which require a lot of rona-dhona. Those were typical saas-bahu characters where I had to wear a saree. This role is an out and out comedy role wherein I portray a very modern, young, bubbly and a fun-loving character called Minty, which is what I really am. I am excited that I am going to play my age. I get to wear western attire and colourful accessories, which is so like me. Earlier, I have always played aunty type characters. I am a very easy and fun loving person by nature. So I don't have to act or put in any efforts for doing comedy.”

As the show based on a fake couple, where both are guys, Gaurav Gera plays fake wife of Karan Goddwani, is raving on the roots of Colors. Dimple plays Minty, who will turn love interest of Gaurav aka Pammi in the coming episodes.

Talking about Dimple’s real life love interest, she said, “I am single and ready to mingle. I don't find guys who are very fair, handsome. Rather I like guys who are rough and have a rugged look. Good looks do not matter to me beyond a point. My man should be good-natured, presentable and a man with a personality of his own.”

Source : Bolegaindia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment